New & Used Vehicle Loans
When you find the ride you love, act faSt!
Do you know that, in addition to new and used automobiles, we finance motorcycles, RVs, boats ... practically any kind of vehicle? We make it easy with pre-approvals and an all-in-one loan application that require less paperwork and deliver more financial flexibility. Here are our loan rates based on FICO, giving you even more options and choices to drive the car - or any vehicle - of your dreams!
No payments for 90 days when you purchase Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) or Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) for well-qualified borrowers.
- Terms to 84 months on approved loan amounts.
- Up to 100% financing, plus tax and license fees, Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP), Mechanical Breakdown Protection and extended warranties.
- Low loan rates for new and pre-owned vehicles!
- Automatic payment transfer from your SAFCU Savings or Checking account.
- Refinancing options if you have a current auto loan with another lender.
- Lease Buyouts if you like the vehicle you're driving and want to own it.
- Equity Refinancing lets qualified borrowers get up to 100% of the retail Kelly Blue Book value on a current vehicle to use for any purpose.
- Promotional Rates may differ from existing rates and can change at any time.
For fastest service call us or, log on to your account and click 'Apply for a loan' to complete a secure online loan application.
You can also print a Loan Application and return it to us by mail, fax or in person.
We make it easy to apply for a loan. Click here to apply and in most cases you will receive an answer almost instantly!
Try out TrueCar for assistance finding a good price on a new or used car. Click here.
If you receive a letter requesting a current copy of your auto insurance, click here. Please contact your insurance agent to make sure they have the correct lienholder address on your insurance: SAG-AFTRA Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 58610, Tukwila, WA 98138
Looking for help to understand the wise use of credit or locate a caring, certified counselor?
DebtAdvice.org is a service provided by the members of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), most of them known as Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS).