Money Market Accounts
Higher-yielding savings with check-writing privileges.
Looking to get a greater return on your savings without tying it up for a fixed period of time? Our Money Market Account is the answer. It combines a higher dividend rate with limited check writing privileges.
- $2,500 balance required to open account
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals permitted
- Transaction limitations apply
- Funds are completely liquid
- No monthly fee*
- Free Money Market Account Checks (two packs of 25 checks per year)
- Dividends earned on all balances
*Monthly low balance fee is $10.00 if account falls below $2,500
Rates subject to change weekly. Overdraft protection, electronic bill pay payments, Debit Card (POS) transactions, and Courtesy Pay not available for Money Market Accounts.
Do you want to learn how to save, invest, and manage your money?
MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are planning to buy a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401k, the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you do it better.